|Researchers from the EMSEC group receive the prestigious DHL Innovation Award for their contrbution for secure logistics. (more...)||The contribution "Don’t trust Satellite Phones: A Security Analysis of Two Satphone Standards" received the Best Paper Award at the 2012 IEEE Symposium on Security & Privacy in San Francisco. (more...)|
This summer term (2013) the chair for Embedded Security offers the following courses:
- Introduction to Cryptography and Datasecurity II
- Implementation of Cryptographic Schemes II
- Physical Attacks and Countermeasures
- Methods of User Authentication
Practical Training Courses
- Bachelor- and Masterseminars Embedded Security
- Masterseminar: Smart Technologies for the Internet of Things
More training courses and bachelor and master projects are available
at the webpage of the Hardware Security Group.
|Das Labor offers space for experimentation, discussions and project realizations in a comfortable ambiance.
The club, recently founded in Bochum, invites all interested people to free lectures, workshops or discussions
about the human-technology-society relationship.