M. Sc. Shahram Rasoolzadeh
- Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in - Lehrstuhl Embedded Security
Lehrstuhl für Eingebette Sicherheit
Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik
- Since 11/2016: Research Assistant / PhD StudentEmbedded Security & Symmetric Cryptography Groups, HGI, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- 1/2016 - 9/2016: Researcher AssistantSimula@UiB, Simula Research Laboratory, Bergen, Norway
- 1/2016 - 9/2016: PhD Student in Mathematics - CryptographyUniversity of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- 9/2013 - 9/2015: M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - CryptographySharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- 9/2008 - 6/2013: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - Communication SystemsTabriz University, Tabriz, Iran
- Symmetric Cryptography
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Block Ciphers
Awards / Honors
- Best Paper Award from Iranian Society of Cryptology, & The ISC Int’l Journal of Information Security (ISeCure), for the paper Total Break of Zorro using Linear and Differential Attacks, September 2016.
- PRINCE Challenge winner for presenting fastest cryptanalyses of PRINCE block cipher reduced to the 6-, 8-, 10-round in known plaintext and 6- round in chosen plaintext senarios, May 2016.
- Ranked 21st among more than 20,000 participants in Iranian National University Entrance Exam for M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, (first accepted student for Cryptography field of study in Sharif University of Technology), 2013.
- Shahrarm Rasoolzadeh, Zahra Ahmadian, Mahmoud Salmasizadeh, and Mohammad Reza ArefThe ISC Int’l Journal of Information Security (ISeCure), vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 23–34, January 2014.
- Shahrarm Rasoolzadeh and Håvard Raddum8th Conference on Cryptology (AfricaCrypt), LNCS, vol. 9646, pp. 109–126, Springer, April 2016.
- Shahrarm Rasoolzadeh and Håvard RaddumArcticCrypt Conference, Jurnal of Cryptography and Communications (CCDS), Springer, July 2016.
- Shahrarm Rasoolzadeh and Håvard Raddum5th Workshop on Lightweight Cryptography for Security & Privacy (LightSec), LNCS, Springer, September 2016.
- Shahrarm Rasoolzadeh and Håvard Raddum16th Central European Conference on Cryptography (CECC), Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, June 2016.
- Shahrarm Rasoolzadeh, Zahra Ahmadian, Mahmoud Salmasizadeh, and Mohammad Reza Aref16th Central European Conference on Cryptography (CECC), Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, June 2016.
- Zahra Ahmadian, Shahrarm Rasoolzadeh, Mahmoud Salmasizadeh, and Mohammad Reza ArefCryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2015/040, 2015.